SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salem/Shade's Re-Reintroduction

Go down

Salem/Shade's Re-Reintroduction Empty Salem/Shade's Re-Reintroduction

Post  Salem Z. Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 am

Hey, ya'll! Gosh, it's been a while~! >w< Whelp, lemme see, where should I start? Most or all of you already know me, but for those of you who don't, my name's Alex. I'm about 20 years old and I'm currently in my first year of college, majoring in Fine Arts, though I'm seriously considering switching to Psychology. I first joined this site back in '08, I believe, back when Saph and I were in middle school together. X3 Wow, it's been a long time. My hobbies include art and video games, as well as scary movies and reading. I have me a woof, his name is Twister. -epicarmcling- o3o

My fursona's name is Salem Zane, and she's a samoyed-redwolf hybrid. She's very much like me, except that she's got a kind of outgoing personality, where I'm more reserved as far as being sociable goes. For more info on Salem, check out her page on the Fursona board. I also have two altsonas, who I also identify with. They can also be found on the Fursona board, under Salem's Altsonas! <3

You can call me Shade if that suits you better! XD Most of you first met me when Shade was my fursona.
Salem Z.
Salem Z.

http://salemzaney.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down