SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canine Paradise! 8D

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Canine Paradise! 8D Empty Canine Paradise! 8D

Post  tatsu-okami Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Welcome to a heaven on earth for doggies! Warm beaches, beautiful fields... name what you love, and it's there! Very Happy

Shadow couldn't believe where he was; this seemed like the definition of paradise... He was lying on his back on a great stretch of sand, the sun beating down on his underside; his tail was slowly swishing through the warm sand, an obvious display of his joy at the current situation. He felt like he could doze off any second, and closed his eyes peacefully.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

http://tatsu-okami.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Canine Paradise! 8D Empty Re: Canine Paradise! 8D

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Cami padded over to to Shadow, but didn't was to disturb him, but wanted to ask him to go and walk down the beach with her. she sat down and thought for a moment. she decided that she would just lay down next to Shadow, and go on the walk later.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Shadow wasn't truly asleep, but he felt like he was going to doze off soon. This changed, though, when he tried to curl his tail around to shield his face from the sun; he felt his tail bump into, and curl around, something on his right side. He opened his eyes lazily, and saw his tail around another dog/wolf (he wasn't sure which); his tail was so long that it had reached the side of her head.

Last edited by tatsu-okami on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm

cami is a dog

cami opened her eyes when she turned her head to look at the long dog lying next to her. after looking at him while he was looking at her, she finally got the courage to ask, "Do you want to go for a walk along the beach with me? I haven't seen you around here before, and i wanted to talk to you, and to become friends. Do you want to come?" cami then sat up, and waited for a response as her tail slowly wagged.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Shadow was taken aback by this question; he thought that this dog had simply decided to sun herself like he had been. "Yeah, that sounds fun," he replied, his tail starting to wag as well; he felt its tip bump into her cheek every time it wagged. He smiled at her before stretching his long legs out; he flopped over onto his side, perhaps to entertain her, but he wasn't sure. "Uhh, it takes me a moment to get to my feet," he chuckled. As he stood up, he turned around; his long, furry tail glided across the back of Cami's neck.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Cami suddenly had a smile lite up her face. She liked the feeling of the tail on her neck, she thought it felt good. "Great. So...How long have you been here?" They started walking after Shadow was up. they walked side by side, tails both wagging and brushing each others' backs. She also wondered if he was mad that she had interupted his time on the beach, but didn't dare say it out loud.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm

"I actually haven't really kept track," Shadow responded; "I've been having too good of a time to do so." He wasn't used to walking this close to a female; he hoped the way his tail kept hitting her back legs as it wagged (or more appropriately, dragged through the sand) wasn't awkward for her. "You certainly seemed happy to meet me," he remarked casually.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm

"Well I guess that i am very friendly. I like to make every day of my life fun!" Cami replied. she still liking the feeling of his tail hitting her. she still had a smile that spread across her whole face. She looked out at the ocean, and watched the waves as they walked. The sunset was absoutely beautiful in her eyes. "What kind of stuff do you like?" she aksed trying to make small talk.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Shadow hadn't seen such a question coming: "Well, back where I live, there are sled dog races a lot of the time; my brother's on one of the teams, so sometimes I'll run near the racetrack with him for fun. Other than that, I mainly like sleeping and sunning myself, as you obviously saw," he chuckled. Cami seemed to become much happier right before he had stood up to walk with her, but Shadow couldn't figure out why.

btw, for future reference, Shadow is a wolf-dog, so you could call him "dog," "wolf," or "wolf-dog" Your choice ;p
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 pm

For some reason, Cami really enjoyed talking to Sadow, she found it surprisingly pleasant. "That is cool. I also enjoy running myself! I don't sleep much, but i love to sun myself too. But I love to hang out with all of my friends." Cami slowed to a stop, and turned to look at the sunset before it completely dissappeared.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Shadow pondered for a moment whether he should ask Cami what he had been thinking about, then he finally did: "Hey Cami, I noticed that right before we started walking, you got a lot happier all of a sudden; why was that?" he asked, hoping he didn't sound rude asking this.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Cami didn't expect to be asked this question. She thougt for a moment, and finally responded, "Umm...Well I dodn't expect you to ask," she paused then continued, "but you seemed like you needed a friend, it isn't that you don't have any... but the truth is I have seen you around here before, but I was too nervous to talk to you because you were always surrounded by all your friends. I guess that I saw you alone, and I took that chance, and went up to talk. I am glad that i did because you really are nice." She was worried that he would get mad at her, but she didn't like to lie, because she knew that it would come back to her later. She hen began to slowly walk again, but her tail wasn't wagging as much as before, even though her face still held a smile, only smaller.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Shadow had a feeling that Cami was afraid of saying something to him; her smile was fading a little. He smiled back at her, hoping to help her realize that she could tell him the truth: "Are you sure it's not something else?" he asked, the moon reflecting on his golden eyes; "You can tell me what it really was, even if it's a bit awkward to say it; I don't go and spread rumors based on what people tell me." He hoped that she would open up to him.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Cami got a warm fuzy feeling in her stomach, and yet, even though she just met Shadow, she felt as if she knew him for much longer, she felt like she really could open up to him. "Well it is trues that i have seen you areoud, but there was more, and I really do trust you so here I go....."She took a deep breath, and they stopped again. she looked at the oon before she began again, "I kinda like you, and i wanted to get to know you better before I told you, but as i said before i hate to lie, so I trust that you won't take this the wrong way." She did it, she was very proud that she told him, but then she realized that she told him. Her smile completely faded away, and she looked down at her paws, and hoped that he wouldn't get angry or anything like that. "I hope i made you uncomforateble or anything like that. Please tell me the truth, I promise that i won't get mad at alll."
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Shadow was a bit surprised that Cami liked him, but then, maybe he wasn't. "Well, out of all of the dogs that have liked me, you certainly are one of the most passive ones I've seen," he said, smiling at her; he wanted her to smile again. "Most of them force me to talk to them one way or the other," he chuckled; "I'm... glad to meet someone like you" he said. He didn't know if it was his wanting to make her feel better that caused this next action; he trotted over, sat down beside Cami, and curled his tail around her. He looked at her, hoping that she would be happy again...
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:04 pm

That warm fuzy feeling came back to her. Slowly her gaze moved from her paws to him. A small smile came back, but not the full one. She liked how he was so nice about it. "Really? You think so? I do feel a little better. Thanks." She really did, but she was worried that he didn't mean it. Somehow she did believe that he meant it. She then surprised herself, and maybe him, but she couldn't tell, but she rested her muzzle on his back because he was so tall. But she didn't mind. It just felt right to her.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Shadow would normally have been very nervous if a female had rested her head on him like this, but with Cami, he was surprised at how content he was with her doing this. He slowly slid his paws along the ground, feeling the cool sand run between his pads; he slid all the way down onto his chest, making sure not to disturb Cami too much. He had never wanted to make anyone happy this much before; he lifted his tail from its current position, and draped it playfully over Cami's head.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:29 am

normally Cami would have been to nervous to make any moves like this, but something was different this time. But she didn't know what exactly what was different, but it was different. She laid down, but she was mostly draped over his back now, and she was happy that he didn't mind. By now, she was almost asleep.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 am

Shadow wasn't very tired; his talk with Cami had made him start wondering all sorts of things. He didn't realize that she was tired, and dangled his tail over her head, playfully tickling her nose with the tip of his tail.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:41 am

Cami sneezed from the fur by her nose, but realized that it had woke her up more, and she was glad because she wanted to be awake and make the most of her time with Shadow. she looked at him with her eyes longing for something that she didnt know, or was it someone? She didn't know, but she just looked at him, lots of comapassion in her eyes...
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 am

Shadow had been given this look by many other females before; normally he ran when this happened, but not with Cami. He lifted his tail from her head, and slid it under her jaw, stroking the underside of the jaw with it; the tip of his tail was brushing back and forth across some of her whiskers.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Cami liked the feeling of the tail brushing her whiskers and under her jaw. but finally she felt as if she had to say something, and did..."Why? Why me? Do you like me or not? You never said anything." She felt stupid after she had said it, but was too curious to not ask. He had stopped stroking her jaw, and she missed it, but really wanted, no needed to know the answer.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Shadow paused for a moment, contemplating the question; before he answered, he started stroking Cami's whiskers and muzzle with his tail again: "I'm not sure if I like you," he said, hoping not to sound rude; "I've never felt very strongly for any females except my sister before, but I don't really know what true... love feels like. But at the same time, I've never felt this way about a female before..." He widened his stroking so that his tail was brushing as far back as Cami's eyes; suddenly, he rolled onto his back, so that Cami was now laying across his chest. Was what he previously thought impossible actually happening; was he falling in love?
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:49 pm

"Thanks so much for answering. I really am glad that you told me the truth. I have never been in love either. I do love my family, but not true love." Cami respnded. She regretted saying it but felt it necessary, "I have never felt this way about a male before, so you aren't going through this alone." She made a small laugh. The stroking continued to soothe her. She knew that she liked him, but she wondered to herself, not daring to say anything, but was she falling in love herself?
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Shadow could not stop wondering if he had finally fallen in love; when other females had acted this way near him, he tried his best to get away (although, about half of them would step on his tail to keep him there), but he did not know what was causing him to do all of these soothing actions. He was also surprised at how he was tolerating Cami lying across his chest, but at the same time, he seemed to enjoy the feeling of it; he ceased stroking her with his tail, and playfully covered both of her eyes with it.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum