SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twister's Reintroduction

2 posters

Go down

Twister's Reintroduction Empty Twister's Reintroduction

Post  Twister Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 pm

I figure that this introductions section could use a little bit of love, so I'll start it off!

I'd say most of the people joining the boards already know this, but my name is Alex, also known as Twister, my husky alter ego! Oh... did I just give it away? Shoot. >w< Anyways, I'm 22 years old, and I study Wildlife Biology at the University of Michigan-- Flint (and hey, I graduate in December!). I'm hoping to either be a wildlife manager (dealing primarily with invasive species) or a conservaiton biologist working for the government. Hopefully, I can even stay in Michigan! I'm also a part of the undergraduate research program at the school, and I help one of my biology professors study live traps as a method to control sea lamprey in Michigan's lakes and streams. Oh, and I'm a busboy too! I carry trays full of heavy dishes at a local country club and get paid for it. Razz

I enjoy nature (quite obviously), video games, books, writing, AAHHHH I have so much stuff to do and not enough time to do it all. But hey, at least I'm never bored! I'm also a vegetarian, and have been for more than four years. Oh, and I do love my food. Namely Q'doba and Olive Garden. And well, everything, as long as it has veggies in it. Razz Oh, and I have a woof too! Her name is Salem. ^^

*sigh* Sure is good to be back, I'm looking forward to having fun with y'all again! Right On!
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Twister's Reintroduction Empty Re: Twister's Reintroduction

Post  Salem Z. Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 pm

-epiccutewave- Hi, I'm Salem. =3
Salem Z.
Salem Z.

http://salemzaney.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Twister's Reintroduction Empty Re: Twister's Reintroduction