SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire

2 posters

Go down

The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire Empty The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire

Post  Saphire Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 am

THE SAGA OF THE TYPPERHAPPIES

PROLOGUE

Suni walked out into the morning light. She shook herself and blinked at the bright sun. Suni glanced at the horizon, hoping to see the sunrise. Suni did, but she also spotted something else on the horizon: a mass of moving…..things.
What in the world…..? she thought. As Suni stood there, her yellow eyes curious, the cloud of “things” stomped closer. When they were nearer, a faint laughing and typing sound could be heard. Then Suni could see what was coming. The typperhappies.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

http://saphirethefortunate.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire Empty Re: The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire

Post  -- Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm

crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd
crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd crowd
HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--

Back to top Go down

The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire Empty Re: The Saga of the Typperhappies- Silver/Saphire

Post  Saphire Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:01 pm

I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW I gotta.... RUN! NOW
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

NUUUUU!
Suni's eyes went wide and she totally made a run for it. THE TYPERHAPPIES! They...they had returned!

WITH AN ARMY!

(XDD)
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -- Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yes, and here we come!!!" Shouted the madam typerhappy. "Go, my children, type as many poems and typos and essays as you can! There's no limit. Also attack those two doggies-things there!!!"

Iceclaw ran for it. "Suni!" She called.

--

Back to top Go down

Post  -- Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:52 pm

TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY!
TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY!
TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY!
TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY!
TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY! TYPERHAPPPPPY!

HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Suni seriuosly freaked out and she ran full out. AAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOO!
there was a mass of typerhappies right in front of her! and be hind! she was cornered!!!

"...meep." she said, terrifed.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down