SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beach- General RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Beach- General RP Empty The Beach- General RP

Post  Saphire Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:18 am

Everyone, come to the beach! Splash in the waves, walk on the sand, tan for all we care! XD

I'll be cyan.

Suni ran into the surf , barking with joy. "C'mon, Togiak, let's go!" she yelled to her friend, Togiack, a wite wolf.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

http://saphirethefortunate.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Beach- General RP Empty Re: The Beach- General RP

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:02 pm

Twister padded along the grass as he traveled. His paws were really starting to ache; he needed a break pretty soon. Ahead he could see a beach. Hopefully he could find a nice, shady spot to rest in, maybe even get some sleep.

Twister walked onto the sand, and immediately collapsed into the cool sand to take a break. He closed his eyes, but he wasn't really tired enough to fall asleep. So he just lay in the sun and started to hum his favorite song. Hmm... hmm... he started, a smile coming to his face. This song always got him through the tough times. He had just been chased out of a forest by an angry grizzly protecting his territory. The problem was with Twister... he was young. He didn't understand many things. His mother could have taught him about the forest. But he didn't want to think about his mother. She may have pretended to love him, but she didn't. She never did.

And so Twister took in the nice cool breeze of the beach, and accidentally drifted into a deep sleep...
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Suni was running along in the surf, when she suddenly came upon a black and white husky asleep in the sand. "Wha..." she muttered, suprised. She poked the husky. "Hey, wake up. Hey!"
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:30 pm

Twister was dreaming. He was walking along a quiet shoreline with no one else around to bother him. It was a very peaceful dream, a welcome dream to his normally hectic life. Always getting into trouble, always in need of a place to stay, always in need of food, but most of all... always in need of a friend. He had no one ever since his mother disowned him. He'd even talk to his brothers and sisters if he could for comfort, annoying as they were. But sadly, he had no one...

Then, a sound. A poke. A push. Large kid-like eyes right in his face. "I-I was dreaming?" Twister asked as he woke. He slowly stood, shaking the sand off of him. He made sure that he didn't get any on the other husky. "I didn't mean to fall asleep. I was just taking a break," he explained. "You woke me? I was having a pretty nice dream, ya know? Well, thanks. Thanks a lot..." he said sarcastically, but he smiled as he said it to show he meant no disrespect. "Twister. That's my name, Twister. It's not that hard to remember. Look," Twister said, pointing to the tornado shaped object on his collar. "Twister. Don't forget it."
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Suni's yellow eyes gazed admirably at the other dog. "Wow... that's a neat name... and a neat charm!And I.... I didn't mean to disturb you..." she turned away, embarassed, her ears flushing. "I'm sorry..." she said, flashing a cute smile over her shoulder.

"And my name's Suni."
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Twister looked at the young, innocent husky. She was quite bashful compared to him. He was never shy, and always the outgoing one in his family. Plus he was quite large and muscular for a pup his age, so he usually dominated over his brothers and sisters. "Suni, huh? Neat name. Thanks for waking me, by the way. I guess I needed a snooze, but I really didn't want to fall asleep here. You never know how dangerous it could be."

Twister scratched behind his ears to get the sand out of his coat. It was really starting to bother him. "Aww, crud. This sand is drivin' me nuts! I'm gonna go take a dip. You look like you could use one too." he said with a snicker. "Haha, I'm kiddin'. You should have seen the look on your face!" Twister said with a cheesy grin. He started to jog towards the water, and then looked over his shoulder with a smile. "C'mon, slow poke!" he said jokingly.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 pm

Suni laughed. Twister's cool, she thought. Not wanting to be left behind, Suni happily raced into the clear blue water, whooping and laughing. She had just met the strong young husky and already felt a friendship growing. She splashed around him, and smiled. Her fur whipped in the breeze, and it seemed to her that it blew more than a cool temperature-- it blew feeling... a happy, carefree feeling that she could sense came from the sleek and cheerful Twister.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Twister immediately jumped into the water. "Holy cow! Brrr... that's cold!" he exclaimed brightly. Twister started to lightly scratch his fur to get all the sand off. He got most of it off of his body, but there was still some behind his ears. So very gently, he scratched around his right ear, the one with the bright yellow tag on it. Those ugly two-legged creatures put it on him. But, careful as he was, he accidentally cut himself, and there was a small trickle of blood coming from the cut. "Son of a beech tree!" he yelled angrily. Twister dipped his fresh, stinging cut into the water.

"Hey, Suni. Do yourself a favor, and if you ever see a big, ugly, flabby, fleshy, two-legged creature coming your way... run. This thing gets on my freakin' nerves," he advised. He looked at Suni splashing around in the water. Maybe he had found a friend after all. She's just my type, Twister thought. She's cute... well, no she's not cute. She's a fox! Well, husky, but whatever. You know what I mean. Twister was a bit young to be thinking about girls, but if you were a lonely wolf like Twister, you'd probably be thinking the same way.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:26 pm

" Um....yeah, I've seen those creatures come down here. They bring thier pups down and play around...." She noticed Twister was bleeding. "Oh! Twister, youre' hurt!!!" she exclamed. Then she saw the way Twister was looking at her; thoughtfully and admiringly. She smiled charmingly and stepped closer to him. "Are... are you alone? Do you have any family?"
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Twister slowly took his head out of the water and shook his head to dry it off. His cut still stung, but it was no longer bleeding. "I'm fine, Suni. I'm fine." he assured her, smiling a bit just to get his point across. At her next question, Twister flinched. "I, uh... I-I..." he started to say, but he frowned and looked down towards the water sadly. He really didn't want Suni to see this side of him- a weak, young, innocent kid. That's what he would have been if he still had his family. But times changed, and he had to adapt. He had to become a fighter. He had to become aggressive, which wasn't him at all.

"I used to have a family," he started again, this time in control of his emotions. "But my mother left me. She didn't care about me. She never cared about me. So no, I don't have a family. In fact I don't need one. I'm just fine on my own..." Twister was starting to get a little angry. "Anything else you wanna ask me? I really don't care, as long as you never mention the word "family" again." he said, with a hint of aggressiveness. But then he frowned and quickly calmed down. "Uhm, Suni, I didn't mean it..."

Twister felt horrible. Here he had someone to talk to. A friend. He felt like he had screwed up, big time. If she left, it wouldn't be the first time he lost someone. But this time it felt different. Twister padded forward in the water towards the female husky. And there was something on his cheek. A tear. "I'm sorry, Suni. P-Please forgive me..."
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

Suni looked forlornly at Twister. Somehow she could sense that his agressivness whas not what it seemed. But still, she felt taken aback. " Er.... I guess it's oaky. But.... " she said, unsure of what to say. Lost for words, she searched his face for signs of waht he really felt. Beneath the droplests of seawater on his face, Suni saw what seemed to be a.....tear? "Twister..... I'm...sorry...." she whispered, stepping closer to Twister to nudge the tear away. She looked into his sad eyes...
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Twister cleared his throat and smiled happily as Suni wiped away the tear. "Nah, I'm sorry. I can't believe I yelled at you like that... that's no way to treat a best friend." Twister shook his head gently and sniffed. "Pull yaself together, Twister, c'mon!" he yelled with a giggle. Twister was starting to feel like his old self now.

Twister lifted a paw, but hesitated for a moment. And then, stepping forward, he gently nuzzled her cheek. He backed away slowly and looked at Suni with a sly smile. "Uh... I dunno why I did that. Haha, you're soft, though." The last time Twister felt comfort like Suni's cheek was when he was with his family, years ago.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 pm

"Oh, please don't worry. It's ..... it's fine" she said, happily. Suni sighed, closed her eyes, and smiled ear to ear as Twister nuzzled her. She too was slightly embarassed, but..... she bliked slowly and pressed her nose in Twister's neck fur. "hm... it's okay Twister.... " she whispered, smelling the sweet but wild scent of her new freind.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Twister took in a whiff of Suni's scent and laughed through his teeth. "Haha! You smell like the ocean. Oh, duh..." Twister coughed to clear his throat. What a stupid, stupid comment, he thought. He was embarrassed, but the look on his face didn't show it. Then, to change the topic, he started to hum his favorite song again. If you've gots the poison, I've gots the remedy... he repeated silently in his head. "You ever sing, Suni? It's lots of fun, really. Even if your voice isn't the greatest. It's the perfect way to make a fool of yourself." he said, sticking his tongue out in a playful manner.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 pm

"Yes, I do hang around here alot..." Suni said at Twister's first statement. Then she added, " I do sing. Sometimes..... I sing to calm myslef... it really works...." she smiled.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 pm

Twister smiled and giggled. "Cool, I'd love to hear you sing! Of course, you don't have to... yet." he said with a sly smile. "Music is really what gets me through the day. That's really all I need. Music... and food, of course. And love- gotta have that." And with the mention of food, Twister's stomach let out a low roar. Twister laughed and then looked at Suni with a smile. "I'm hungry, aren't you?" he asked, his stomach rumbling again. "Stop that!" he said, furrowing his brows. Twister stepped onto the sand and put a disgusted look on his face. "Ugh, now I'm gonna have sand in my toes! Who's idea was it to come into the water, huh? Oh, I guess it was mine..." Twister said with a chuckle. Twister shook each of his paws as he stood on the dry sand as he waited for Suni.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:24 pm

"Well, I gues... I could sing for you....It's just...er... I'm kinda nervous in front of people when, I sing...." Suni said shyfully. 'Its okay, Suni, its okay. Just breathe. Alright that's it..... just go ahead.' she thought.
"I'm hot, you're cool, you go around, like you know... who I am....but you don't. You've got me on my toes.... I'm slipping into the lava, and I'm tryin to keep from goin under. Baby you've got my temperature hotter, cause I'm burnin up, burnin up, for you baby" she sang, hitting every note correct.
(here's the song if you don't know how it sounds... I know I know, it's a Jonas Brothers song but it's one I remembered the lyrics to AND that I can actually sing well. >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScXLHgPcZuc )

"Haha, well.... yeah, I haven't eaten in a long time...I don't really have a home with the humans.... or a home out here. I just sleep and hang out here.... talk to friends.... do whatever , you know? I guess we should find something to eat.... " She said, her stomach slightly starting to growl also. "Hey, I'll catch us a fish!" she exclaimed, suddenly remembering her lesson from Togiak, her freind.

Suni padded onto the sand, and stood by Twister. Side by side, their sides touching, they started walking to the place Suni directed them to ;the fishing spot she always used.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:52 pm

Twister listened to Suni's song as she sang, looking at her with a smile all the while. He even started to tap one of his paws in the sand to the beat of it. And then when she finished, Twister flashed a childish grin. "That was pro, Suni. You rock." he said, letting out a quiet chuckle. Twister's face brightened as Suni led him to the fishing spot. She said she'd catch him a fish, so Twister thought he might as well do the same for her when they got there. "I've been workin' on a song for a while, and I've been holdin' out on singing it, because... well, I kinda wanted to wait until I had someone to sing it to." Then, Twister opened his mouth and started to sing the gentle, flowing notes of his new song.

"You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep

For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart..."

Twister cleared his throat, and then nudged Suni with a giggle. "So what didja think, huh, huh? I still need to work on it, but it's comin' along." Twister smiled, as he felt the warm, comforting fur of his friend. He was looking forward to the night time, where he could bury his head into it and sleep like he had as a kid- like a child safe and secure in his mother's paws.

Twister looked up ahead on the beach, and then stopped in his tracks. There was a tall tree, with many sphere like shapes growing at the base of its large leaves. "Suni, let's uhm... let's go around. I don't like these trees. If there's one thing I'm afraid of, it's coconuts. You know that coconuts kill more than sharks do? It's true." Coconuts. Even the word was enough to make him shiver. So Twister slowly walked around the tree, staying as far away as possible, and eying it warily as if it would throw one of those stone-like fruits at him at any moment.

(Ooc- Hah, I'm not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers, but that song isn't bad. And the song that Twister sung is here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWdC-ELzfYE He's really awesome. It's kind of funny, he's a british white guy that sounds like Stevie Wonder xD)
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 pm

"Ah, thank you.... I don't know many songs by heart... but if I heard some songs I know I could sing along....." she nervously said.

Smiling while Twister sang the flowing tunes of the song, Suni happily nodded her head to the beat.
"That's a beautiful song... and your voice is very good..." she murmured. "I'm glad you picked me to sing it to." she smilied quietly.

Pushing him playfully back, Suni said, "Haha!!! Oh, you!" she yelped playfullly." It's an awesome song, no matter what...."
And at his coconut comment, (XD) she replied: " I hear ya. I was just talking to my brother about that. Ironic that you should bring the fact up!" she said, and said down on the flat boulder and waited for a fish to swim by.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm

(Ooc- By the way, that coconut statistic is true. tongue Coconuts kill 25 people a year. Sharks kill 10. xD)

Twister bowed to Suni when she complimented him on his song. "Thank you very much, ma'am." Twister laughed a little through his teeth. And then, Twister's look turned to one of bashfulness, unusual for his usually outgoing mood. "Well, you are the only one around. Who else would I sing it to? The coconut tree?" he joked. But that really wasn't how Twister felt. He chose to sing it to Suni because he actually had feelings towards her, feelings that were unexplainable. But he wouldn't admit those feelings. Not yet, anyway.

Twister waited silently along the water's edge for the fish to swim by. He had tried this before to get some food when he was desperate, and it took him a while, but he eventually got the hang of it. Fish wasn't really his first choice for something to eat, but it wasn't bad. Besides, if Suni was going to catch one for him, maybe he would enjoy it better.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 pm

"Well, if you sang it to the coconut tree, then maybe you'd get over your fear of it, and it'd stop dropping coconuts on your head!" Suni joked. "But I'm sure whoever you sing it to will enjoy it", she added shyly.

Suddenly Suni's white muzzle flashed out into the shallow water. Her hair hiding her face, Suni made a slight growling noise and sank her teeth deep into the side of a large fish. With it wriggling wildly in her mouth, the husky whipped her head around and whacked the struggling fish against the boulder, killing it.

"Here's the Crochet du jour! " Suni said, speaking some little known French, adding to the presentation of the meal. She nosed it towards her friend and looked expectantly at him.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:43 pm

It seemed like, just with a blink of an eye, Suni was already dropping a fish on the rock in front of him. "Suni, you're amazing... thanks, dudette. How do you say that in French? Haha, I'm joking." Twister wasn't only impressed, he was extremely happy. Suni would put his life in front of her own. If Twister was as good a friend as her, he would do the same thing. And he did. "You know, I'm gonna hold off on eatin'. Gimme a second, I'll getcha a fish." he said with a sweet smile.

Twister slowly stepped down to the water, leaving his meal on the rock next to Suni. He eyed the water, and stood perfectly still as he waited for a fish to come. Then he saw one, slightly bigger than the one Suni caught him. Twister leaped directly into the water to get it... and he disappeared underneath the surface. A few seconds later, the fish flew out of the water and landed right next to Suni, but Twister didn't.

After only a few seconds, which probably seemed like a lifetime for Suni, Twister popped out of the water, coughing and frantically padding his way to the shore. He went to the rock, and plopped down, exhausted from the swim. "I must be one heck of a fisherwolf." he joked with a giggle. He was trying to make it a joke, but it wasn't really funny that he just nearly drowned. "Enjoy the fish, madam." he said with a smile of affection, one that seemed to say, 'See? I care for you, too.'

Last edited by Twister on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Chuckling, Suni said, " Oh, you don't have to..." but Twister had already made his way into the water. Suddenly, he dove and didn't come up. Getting more anxious by the second, finally the water bubbled and a spattering Twister emerged. She gasped in suprise but laughed at his feeble attempt at a joke. She was amazed at how he could come out, nearly drowened, and crack a joke. He's strong, she thought. He's....great..... she thougt...

She could see he was trying to impress her, but she knew it wasn't just to show off..... she could tell he really felt something for her, and that was the same way for her."Oh and by the way, that French meant 'Catch of the Day" she said.
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twister Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:44 pm

Twister pushed himself up to stand with his paws. He was a little shaky from the near death experience, but other than that, he seemed to be fine. "Catch o' the day, huh? Mine was much better, don't you agree?" Twister chuckled, but then added. "Uhm... it's a joke." to get his point across. "I'm starved, let's chow down!" Twister started to rip apart his fish, and it was all gone in a matter of a few seconds. "Wow, I didn't know I was that hungry, but man, that hit the spot!... I'm such a pig." Twister laughed at himself, and then looked at Suni with a smile, waiting patiently for her to finish her meal.

The sun was starting to set, slowly but surely. In an hour, it would be dark. After Suni finished eating, they'd have to find themselves a good spot to sleep. That is, if Suni wanted to come with Twister. And Twister had a feeling that she would.
Twister
Twister
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphire Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm

"Oh yes,you're So good, you're ready to meet some French Poodles!" Suni laughed. Then she felt her eartips go red, embarassed at her stupid joke.

Her fish,wich she thought was quite good; tasted better than usual...but maybe it was just because Twister was there, right then she couldn't tell. but her heart could...

She looked up at the sky when she noticed Twister do so, and saw that it was getting darker; they'd have to find a place to spend the night. And her usual shelter only would fit herself.....
Saphire
Saphire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum