SaphireStar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow and Cami!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shadow and Cami!!! Empty Shadow and Cami!!!

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm

I am just starting off from where we left off in the general RP section ,when I was chewing on your tail....

Cami filally stopped chewing because of the shaking of his leg. She wasn't sure it it was bugging him or not but finally said, "I know taht you like the chewing, but i am going to stop for a while because it may not bug you taht your leg is shaking, but it is bugging me! I will chew later, it tastes really good though." she then looked around her. Nobody was out on the beach anymore. But is wasn't strange, it was still really early in the morning.

////

"sorry it isn't green, but my computer wouldnt drop down the color thing. Very Happy"<-- ADMIN'S EDIT: I fixed it for you, Kayla! Smile ~Saphire
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Shadow and Cami!!! Empty Re: Shadow and Cami!!!

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 pm

"Okay, I understand," Shadow replied, smiling at Cami; "You actually were chewing for quite a while; only Jay has chewed on my tail longer than that!" he said with a laugh. "I'm sorry my leg is bugging you; it's never done that before when my tail was chewed on..." he continued curiously. 'What else could Cami and I do for fun?' he wondered to himself.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

http://tatsu-okami.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Cami laughed quietly. Her face was lit up again. She didn't really know what to do or say from there. Therefore, she sat up for a while and just looked at Shadow. She hoped that he didn't think that she was wierd, oreven scare him, but she was liking him more than a normal friend like.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Shadow was still lying on his back, returning Cami's gaze with a smile of his own. Since they had been awake through the night, he curled his tail around Cami and fell asleep.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Cami was happy that he fell asleep because she was really tired too, but she didn't say anything, so she just layed her heead on his back and finally fell asleep. She really did like him. So there they were, midmorning when others would soon be coming to the beach because it was such a nice warm morning, actually cami didn't know if it was just Shadow's coat that was warm, but it was nice and sunny still. But there they were, sleeping on the beach, and Cami wan't worried at all of someone thinking that they were wierd. Even though normally she would have been.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Shadow woke up to find Cami pressing her body against his, laying her head on his chest. Normally, he would be very uncomfortable in this situation, but with Cami, nothing felt wrong about it at all. The fur on his body was so thick that it seemed to be engulfing her, but Shadow was glad; it kept them both warm.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:57 pm

When Cami woke up, Shadow was looking at her. She was still pressed up against him, but she really liked it. "How long have you been up? And i know that i asked you this earlier, but things have changed since then, but anyways, before i forget what i am saying...Sorry i was rambleing, i ramble when i get nervous...but do
you like m-me?" Cami had a hard time asking that expecting him to say no, so she braced herself for the worst.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Shadow was taken aback by the question, even though he had known it was coming; it felt like his heart was up in his throat, then he finally answered... "Yes!" he said joyfully, rubbing his head against hers.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Cami was so overjoyed!! "Really!? Truely?! Do you mean it? I am sorry, but i have never liked anyone as much as i have you, and nobody has ever liked me back. I normally ask them if they like me, and it is always further into our friendship, but they just leave, and none of them will even talk to me now. But i had some feeling when i met you that i can't even explain, and i just needed to ask you. If i did scare you i am terribly sorry." She just kept rambeling on, and on. After she was able to shut her muzzle, she regretted saying and felt stupid. So she just enjoyed the rubbing. And she then went to chew on his tail in a way to say thanks.

hey look at Cami's fursona.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Shadow, too, was overjoyed to see Cami's reaction; "In fact, Cami" he said softly; "I think it's more than a liking that I have for you" He licked her cheek fondly to show her what he meant.

I saw her, she's cute ^_^ For some reason, I thought she'd look sort of like Shade, but with green and red markings x3
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Cami was so surprised! This was so because she too liked him more than just a like!! "Really, me too!" She took the lick and continued on chewing his tail. She was getting more comfortable chewing on it, and didn't care if it looked wierd!! She tried to think of something for her and Shadow to do, but couldn't think of something. She just didn't want him to get bored.

And at first Cami was just going to be mostly red markings, but i changed it later.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Shadow again rubbed his head against Cami, then placed it so that Cami's head was lying on top of his own.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Cami was still really happy. She wanted to do something with him, but didn't wasnt to disturb the moment, so she just sat there and took in the moment.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Shadow could not think of anything to do at the moment; he was perfectly happy just laying here with Cami... Perhaps they might just wait until someone showed up to stimulate an idea.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:45 pm

For the first time in a long time, Cami was perfectly relaxed. She was truly happy too. She had been somewhat happy when she was with her friends, but she had never been as happy as she was right now. "I really like you. This is the best moment in my life that i can remember at this moment, but i am sure that i think hard enough, i wouldn't think of anything better." It had been a while since anyone had talked, and she thought it would be necessary. Although she was worried that she ruined the moment for him!
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Shadow enjoyed being with Cami more than anyone he had ever known; he wanted to think of something to do for fun. "Hey, I've got an idea!" he said cheerfully to Cami; "It's a surprise, but we can use the time to talk, and it'd be a great way to get some food!" he said, sweeping his tail back and forth along Cami's back. "Wanna try?"
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Cami normally wouldn't be too excited, and ould be very nervous to go but with Shadow she felt totally comfortable! "Sure i would love to go, but when will you tell me what we are gonna do." She was really excited, and couldn't wait to get to talk more with Shadow. She gradually got up and began to strech her legs so they could start off.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Shadow wanted to keep the activity as a surprise for Cami, but for some reason, he found himself unable to do so; "Well, I'll go ahead and tell you," he said playfully, batting her back legs with his tail as it wagged. "I think it'd be fun to go down to the lake and go fishing!" he said, hoping Cami would like to go with him.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm

At first Cami was nervous but realized that it would be a chance for her to get closer to Shadow. "Well...I have never gone fishing." She playfully batted her eyes, "Do you think that you could help me." After she said that she laughed and smiled. She could tell that she was flirting with him, but was hoping that he would notice it too.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Shadow laughed; he knew that Cami was flirting with him, but she was the first one who he actually enjoyed flirting with him. He licked her cheek playfully in response, then decided to tell her more about fishing; "Well, I never intended to fish at first; it sort of happened by accident when I was playing in the lake with Suni," he said, forcing back another laugh. "I'm not sure if it would be quite the same for you as it is for me, but I guess we can see how it plays out," he said, smiling at Cami. They arrived at the lake a moment later.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:30 pm

Cami looked around, it was pretty. there were alots of flowers blooming in the spring, water lilies along one edge of the lake. "It is really pretty here. I know thast if i try i will do ok at least." She was still nervous, but excited. "So...do you want to help me??" She asked again because he never answered her question, again she batted her eyes.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 pm

"Sure, I'll show you how it's done, then I can see what I can do to help you learn," he said, chuckling. They found a ledge about three feet aboce the water's surface; "This looks perfect for me," said Shadow heartily; he sat facing away from the lake, and draped his tail over the ledge and into the lake, so that roughly two feet of his tail was underwater. "Now we wait," he said with a laugh; "Wanna talk in the meantime?" he asked, smiling sheepishly at Cami.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Cami first looked at the lake for a minute and then returned his smile. "Sure. what do you want to talk about?" She gave another look, and watched for the fish, she still didn't see any.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  tatsu-okami Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 pm

"I dunno, anything, I guess," said Shadow bashfully; he nudged his head towards the ground next to him, subtly indicating that he wanted Cami to sit next to him. "For some reason, I like it when you ask me questions," he explained; the dark red-and-gray fur on his face was hiding a small blush as Cami padded over and sat down next to him. He moved his tail back and forth, creating waves on the surface of the lake.
tatsu-okami
tatsu-okami

Back to top Go down

Post  kcsgolfer Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:40 am

As she was sitting down next to him she was thinking about what she wanted to say. "You know that you won't attrach as many fish when you make those small waves. Ummm..." She thought and thought, and nothing came to mind. She then looked at him, and she suddenly caalmed down, there was something about him that soothed her and made her feel better."Ok this is really lame, but I am curious. Do you have and brothers and sisters?" She felt stupid asking but wanted to know.
kcsgolfer
kcsgolfer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next